OUR ARTICLES OF FAITH
1. There is but One living and true God, the great Creator, and there
are three Persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy
Ghost. Genesis 1:1-27; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7.
2. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God. II
Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20, 21.
3. We believe we are justified when we repent of our sins and believe
in Jesus Christ. Mark 1:15; Acts 13:38-39; Romans 5:1.
4. We believe Sanctification to be a definite work of grace subsequent
to Salvation. St John 15:2, 17:16, 17; Ephesians 5:25-27; I John 1:9.
5. We believe in the Baptism with the Holy Ghost, and speaking in
other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance to be the initiatory
evidence of this experience. Acts 2:4, 19:6, 10:44-46. Since the Spirit
gives the utterance when one is baptized with the Holy Ghost, we
reject the teaching that one who has received the Baptism of the Holy
Ghost can speak in tongues at will, without the Spirit prompting the
6. We believe in divine healing for the body. Acts 3:2-12, 9:32-43, 5:
15, 16; James 5:14. We do not condemn medical science.
7. We believe every gift we receive from God, including divine healing,
comes through the merits of the atonement. Romans 5:11; James 1:
8. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit. We also
believe in the manifestation of the nine Fruit of the Spirit and
recognize that these should be present in the life of every believer. I
Corinthians 12:1-12; Galatians 5:22-23.
9. We believe in the imminent rapture of the church, and the personal,
pre-millennial Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 1:10,
11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7.
10. We, as a church, believe in the eternal redemption of all saints
who are faithful to the end. Matthew 24:13; Revelation 2:10. We reject
the theory of “once in grace always in grace” regardless of conduct. I
Corinthians 10:12; Galatians 5:4.
11. We believe all who die out of Christ will be punished eternally, but
those who die in Him shall share in His glory forever. Daniel 12:2;
Matthew 24:46; St. John 5:29; Jude 7.
12. We believe the Bride of Christ is composed of the entire spiritual
church. I Corinthians 12:25; II Corinthians 11:2; Galatians 3:28, 29;
Ephesians 4:16, 5:23-33; Revelation 19:7, 8.
13. We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man and
one woman. We promote commitment to strong family values.
Ephesians 5:31-33, 6:1-4; Hebrews 13:4; Matthew 19:5; Leviticus 18:
22; Genesis 2:24.
14. We require all our ministers to speak the same thing and that
there be no division among us in doctrine concerning our Articles of
Faith. I Corinthians 1:10.
1. We will demonstrate our commitment to Christ through spiritual
examples of holy living.
2. We will demonstrate our loyalty to God and our commitment to the
body of Christ by good works, a godly walk and faithful stewardship.
3. We will only engage in activities that glorify God in our body and
spirit. We will read, watch and listen to that which provides for our
4. We will live in a manner so pleasing to God that it will inspire trust
and confidence from others and manifest the spiritual image of Christ.
5. We will give priority to fulfilling family responsibilities, to preserving
the sanctity of marriage, and maintaining the divine order of the home.
6. We will practice moderation in lawful things and abstinence in
things that are offensive or which lead to addiction or enslavement.
7. We will follow the Spiritual principles of modesty through our dress
in a manner that will enhance our Christian testimony and will lend
credence to our witness.
8. We will demonstrate our Christian commitment by fulfilling our
obligation to society by being good citizens, by decrying social
injustices and protecting the sanctity of life by speaking out against
abortion and euthanasia.